From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 29 August 2003 10:12
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] BED-WETTING / HIGH LEVELS / PUMP

Hi,

My young son (aged 9) is currently waiting for a pump and we are told that
it
may not be that long now !?!  However, he regularly wets the bed and
 particularly when his levels are quite high overnight (which unfortunately
seems
 normal for his body). Has anyone had any experience of young diabetics
bedwetting
and more particularly has anyone noticed an improvement when a pump has been
used.  Rob is desperate to stop wetting the bed and is relying on the pump
help him out in this respect in time.

Your help would be appreciated

Jane