[IPk] holidays

we are going on holiday during the half term to Tenerife.  My daughter has
been on the  508 minimed now for 10 weeks.  Does anyone have any holiday
information sheets on what problems etc to look out for on the pump? Or does
anyone know a web site address which will have that information?  Also should
she disconnect from the pump when walking through the Security gate or just
go through and not say anything?