[IPk] Need to go no mail - hospital

I haven't posted for a little while as things have been a bit hectic around
here, to say the least. I haven't really been able to read the mails etc. and
now need to go no mail for a while. I have to go into hospital on Monday as I
have a possible carcinoma (won't say where...but gynae)! It's all been a bit
of a rush job. I only saw my doc 3 weeks ago and then he urgently referred me
to the hospital and they arranged for me to go in on Tuesday to have a biopsy
(or total removal of the offending area)! The hospital phoned me to say they
wanted me on Monday as they wanted to rig me up on a drip etc., beforehand
and do ECG's etc., as I'll be having a general anaesthetic. Don't know if
I'll be out same day (unlikely) or the day after. Then I have to wait for the
results (The worst part)! And possibly have further surgery or treatment
depending on them.
Meantime, I received an appt. to see a Dr Smith at Lancaster Royal Infirmary
on Oct 17th. He is the diabetologist there and has one person on a pump. The
thing is, I was going to write a looong letter stating my case and why a pump
would be benficial to me, but with all this and generally feeling like C&*$
and soooo tired, I never got it done. Ah well. My control was not so good
anyway, and with all the stress of this is even worse lately, no matter how
tight I try and keep it. I feel nauseous a lot of the time so eating is
difficult and my stomach is reacting badly to all the stress. I'm waiting to
see the gastro guy to have a camera down to check out why it's not responding
to the meds I'm on. And if I get one more doctor telling me that my poor
control is my fault and I have to sort it out, I'll scream! I'm 36 for
Heavens sake and if I didn't care I wouldn't be asking for a referral to see
someone about it! I'm desperate to sort it out!
Anyhow, just thought I'd check in and say bye for a while.
Best wishes...
Helen, Cumbria