RE: [IPk] Low blood sugars during exercise

With the very small amount of Actrapid that Sasha would use the tail doesn't
last for that long, but a lot longer and slower than Novorapid or Humalog.
Novorapid appears to finish any lowering action within about  3 and a half
hours  with Sasha.     At least with the slower action of A it might work
better for that situation.   I may experiment.