RE: [IPk] Re: Transferring hospitals

Well I suppose the thing is that if Sasha were admitted to hospital ill
then because she is a child and diabetic she would be still under the same
dr that we see for diabetes because he is the senior Pead.  It would be
different if we were seeing a different dept re eyes or hearing.   He is not
very friendly to people who seek second opinions.