Re: [IPk] Low blood sugars during exercise

In message <email @ redacted>,
Jackie Jacombs <email @ redacted> writes
>  We haven't come across
>this situation before as most of the sports things were much earlier and she
>always ate  and took the insulin afterwards.

I'd just experiment, if I were you - seconding Melissa's advice here.
I'd add that Actrapid has an 8-hour activity curve (in most people), so
you will need to be doing regular bg monitoring for 8 hours after the
last injection, to catch any tail-end hypos. I don't know the activity
curve Novorapid.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+)

Pat Reynolds