Re: [IPk] Low blood sugars during exercise

Just want to clarify something I said in my post on this topic last night. A
bg check before exercise and another one after exercise should be standard
procedure. A test half-way through every workout is probably not so
necessary once one has figured out what a certain activity tends to do to
one's bg.