Re: [IPk] xls sheet blood glucose results

Here's another excel sheet which I use. I've left a typical day's results to
show how the data is entered. Just enter the date at the top left cell and
the other dates will follow. Don't enter the day because this is automatic.

The daily total for basal, bolus and mean BG is shown at the bottom. You may
have to adjust the borders etc to make one week fit the page.

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/vnd]