Re: [IPk] xls sheet blood glucose results

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
>Does any body know where I can get a exel package or sheets to record my
>glucose results on my PC. IT would make things more easey for my pump
>to be fine tuned.

If you are just recording bg results, you may find it quicker to use the
meter's download and custom software.  If, on the other hand, you want
to record exercise, CHO, etc., then a spreadsheet, designed by yourself
or others, is the way to go.  Or your meter's programme might export to
excel, saving you some of the work.

If anyone wants it, I have an excel spreadsheet which shows, for MY
absorption of Humalog, how much is actually active during the hour, for
three basal patterns.  I use it to see the effects of increasing or
decreasing the rate at a single hour.

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+)
Pat Reynolds