RE: [IPk] RE: Rheumatoid Arthritis medication

That's just how it started for me exactly. It did get worse rather quickly a
bit later though!  But as you know RA is very variable and some people have
very minor symptoms and sometimes it does go away for very long periods.
As I said, I had three brilliant years on sulphasalzine when the other drugs
were doing enough.  A flare up last Christmas is effecting my hands and
wrists but feet and knees are now Ok and I dare say I could run on them if
only I had the time and energy!!!

Good luck for Sunday I will be thinking of you.