Re: [IPk] Charlie Dalton

Like you I've been a little concerned about the number of problems reported
recenty - particularly of the mechanical variety.
As for your concerns, well, you've got a consultant behind you and obviously
you and Charlie must be motivated to have got this far in finding out about
pumps. With support from your Charlie's DSN I'm sure he and therefore you,
will find it an incredibly liberating experience. His BMs do seem rather
high but then as you've tried all the other ways of controlling them the
pump is exactly what you need to iron out those highs. Let's be realistic,
you are likely to be given a 3 month trial period with the pump company and
if it doesn't suit Charlie, his situation or you in that time there isn't
much lost is there?  Be realistic about your expectations for a number of
weeks. Again it's a new learning curve.
I wish you and Charlie all the best and look forward to hearing how much
better he is!