RE: [IPk] Insulin pumps and the lack of them!! and lack of knowledge

40 miles is not far to go but I had hoped that as Gloucester did have adult
pumpers that they would not be so negative about children.  I have no idea
at the moment where another hospital is that support children on pumps.  I
will have to find out.