Re: [IPk] Re: Insulin pumps and the lack of them!! and lack of knowledge

>they
>crossed out the issue of pumps before we were able to ask about them in
>detail.

And do you still trust anything else you were told that weekend?  People
with closed minds are ... people with closed minds.  If they got it
wrong about pumps, what else did they get wrong???  I'd write and ask
for my money back!

Best wishes,

Pat
dm 30+, 508 1+, incredibly cynical this evening, for some reason
--
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)