RE: [IPk] For Heather and Barbara - re: diabetes weekend

I'm sure that if you wanted to arrange a pumping meeting John D would help.
We had a pump meeting, John came and did the main presentation then we had
John Hughes from Diesetronic and Ian Tully (may be Tilly, sorry I can't
remember)and Alison Orchard came with Steven on a pump and Bev Butterfield
came with Nicola on a pump. I'm sure something could be arranged - we'd come
down given plenty of warning!

I wonder if there is a central body responsible for dietitian training,
particularly associated with diabetes? It would be good to ask them what
their policy is on carb counting. Then if it's not want we want to hear we
could all(?) bombard them with evidence that it is an extremely useful tool
for those who choose to use it. I'll make some enquiries.

Right, I must do something other than sit at this computer....