[IPk] RE: Rheumatoid Arthritis medication

Hi Jackie

The only medication I have are anti-inflammatories which I
tend to take most days although after a steroid injection I
usually won't need them for 3 weeks or so.  I only take one
anyway, just to get me through any stiffness in the morning.
I have been very lucky in that the steroid shots have worked
well for me.  I have a low dose which means that I can have a
maximum of 1 a month.  At the moment I have had one every 6
to 8 weeks although if I wasn't running 10 miles I probably
wouldn't need them so often!

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader