RE: [IPk] Insulin pumps and the lack of them!! and lack of knowle dge

Hi Beverley

Well I dont know about my consultant, he isn't very good at referring
anybody about other things, so I might have to go to my GP and beg.  Good
luck with your marathon on Sunday.  I joined JDRF last year. BTW are you on
any other meds for your arthritis??  I was going to have injections in my
wrists if the pain/swelling didnt go but they are a bit better at the
moment.  My knees and feet are OK now although my feet and knees were badly
affected when I first developed RA.