RE: [IPk] Medtronic MiniMed Helpline

Hi Hannah

When I had a problem with my pump (Friday evening), your 24
hr helpline had never heard of an insulin pump and promised
that someone would call me back.  No-one did until I called
you first thing Monday morning.  I think the problem is that
we need to get through to the US helpline ourselves as the
call-back option does not seem to work.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader