[IPk] Pump Knowledge comments etc.

I wonder if anyone can enlighten me a little here.  I notice that some of the professionals that should have knowledge about diabetes appear to be anti pump.  Why is this?  Ok I understand that the medical pro's may be under the umberella of politics and budgets etc,  But Diabetes UK seem to be sluggish about their approach to pumping.  It all seems very strange to me.  I have recently been notified that the reason for my request for funding was turned down, was because "Everyone will want one".  However the matter is being reviewed so hopefully that'll work out.

Enough of that anyway.  My main concern is why those who are supposed to represent us such as Diabetes UK, appear not to do so.  Is there something we should know?

As they say: "The Truth is Out There"  Somewhere in Whitehall I suspect!!!