[IPk] For Heather and Barbara - re: diabetes weekend

Hello Heather and Barbara

Just a note to say that we were gutted at not being able to go to the
Diabetes family weekend.  Last Monday I became very ill and got worse
and worse and worse.   Turns out I've had campylobacta food poisoning.

Hope you had a good weekend.  If you've any useful information I'd be
glad to hear it.

Alison Orchard (mother of Steven aged 12 - pumping almost 12 months).
Alison Orchard