From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 24 September 2002 12:50
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Stress over BM's

My Blood sugars have been very reasonable over the last couple of months.
Recently we had the death of a close relation in the family.  since that
time my blood sugars have run quite high 8 - 21.  However it is not at any
paticular time so it is hard to make adjustments.  I am wondering if maybe
there is a little stress lurking around.  Does this raise blood sugars?

Thanks