Re: [IPk] Medtronic Helpline Number

US Number 001 818 362 5958 so I'm told haven't tried it yet.

----- Original Message -----
From: Diana Maynard
Sent: 23 September 2002 16:40
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Medtronic Helpline Number

Hi Karen
Sorry, I didn't explain properly.
You ring the main Medtronic number and are diverted (if you pick the
emergency option) to another UK number.
The person who answers your call is then supposed to get someone from the US
helpline to call you back.
In my case noone ever called me back for over 24 hours and 5 more phonecalls
from me.
When someone from the US helpline finally called me, I then had to call them
back twice in the US, but that was just to arrange delivery of my replacement
But since it took so long to get someone from the US to call me back, i would
rather have been given the number in the US and dialled them myself.

help SUPPORT Insulin Pumpers http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtmlGet