Re: [IPk] Medtronic Helpline Number

What annoyed me more was the number of times I had to dial the UK number
because it kept refusing to divert me once I'd pressed "1". I must have
dialled it around 100 times in all, and each time it kept me on hold.
The US number was my problem, because I didn't have the address and phone
number of the place I'm going to be staying. So I had to find the details and
then call them back.