Re: [IPk] Medtronic Helpline Number

Hi Caroline

> Anyway, I've noticed a few comments about Medtronics "helpine" number. I'm
> interested to know which number has been causing the problems. Obviously
> (!) I've had need to phone them a few times recently and have always got
> through to either Hannah Dickinson or Yolandi Pushnon without problems.
> (Using 01923 205167) I have to admit I haven't called out of hours, but
> have always assumed I'd have to use the US helpline in that situation. Have
> I missed something? (apologies to all if I have)

I rang the main Medtronic number which is the one listed in the phone book.
When you dial it out of hours you get an option to dial 1 if it's an
That's the number I dialled. Someone then takes your call and passes your
problem to the relevant oncall person depending on what product it is (they
deal with a lot of other things than insulin pumps). Apparently the oncall
person is actually the US 24 hour helpline (a 1800 number, though it's not
free from the UK), so I would have been better off calling them in the first
place directly.