[IPk] Medtronic Helpline Number

Hi all,

I'm a little "out of the loop" as I have been in hospital for the past
week - fortunately not pump or diabetes related this time!

Anyway, I've noticed a few comments about Medtronics "helpine" number. I'm
interested to know which number has been causing the problems. Obviously (!)
I've had need to phone them a few times recently and have always got through
to either Hannah Dickinson or Yolandi Pushnon without problems. (Using 01923
205167) I have to admit I haven't called out of hours, but have always
assumed I'd have to use the US helpline in that situation. Have I missed
something? (apologies to all if I have)

As an aside a message from Peter Handley a few days ago made me laugh...

> I have the same problem. I received a new Pump as my old Pump
> could not be fixed. (I have a loan Pump at the moment from
> Minimed) I tried to use the new Pump and the Luer neck lever
> does not hold in the Reservoir.
> It makes it all wobbly!
> I have now sent it back to Medtronic. They told me that they
> have had the same problem with about three....

Yes, and all three of them mine! Glad to hear I'm not alone anymore, and
hope you have got it sorted Peter.