Re: [IPk] minimed 508 problems

Hi Bev
I rarely use the remote but luckily I hadn't switched the option off, because
I can never remember how to, and then I find that when I do need the remote
I've forgotten to switch the option back on, and I can't access the pump (if
I could, I wouldn't be using the remote!). I can't believe I didn't think of
it before!

It's not ideal only being able to bolus in 0.5 units all the time, but it's
better than a syringe where even 1 unit increments is a bit hit and miss -
especially with my eyesight, or a pen where I can only dial 2 unit increments
(my pens are about 10 years old!)
Di