RE: [IPk] minimed 508 problems

Hi Di

You are lucky that you can use the remote.  I have the remote
option turned off and I only turn it on when I am wearing
something that needs it (to save batteries).  This meant that
when my pump failed I couldn't turn the remote option on on
the pump and had to use the syringe option!

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422