Re: [IPk] minimed 508 problems

Hi Bev
I discovered this morning that using the remote control seems to work for
boluses, so I'm going with that option for now. Occasionally the buttons will
work as normal. The main difficulty is trying to prime the pump e.g. when
refilling - which I will have to do tonight. That could be interesting. But i
guess I can prime via the remote control.
I actually had a call from the oncall person in the UK at 8.30 this morning -
only 48 hours late! She was actually quite shocked to hear about the lack of
response I'd had and promised to make inquiries. She also said if there was
anything I thought she could do to help I should get back to her, but that it
was probably better to get a new pump sent to me in the US as it would be
hard to get something to me by the end of today.

I'll be unable to read email (most likely) for the next week, but I'll let
you know what happened on my return!