Re: [IPk] Stuart Russell's infusion set problem

Just a quick correction on the type of infusion sets - we are now using the
Silhouette after having problems with the Quick set. Because we couldn't see
the cannula on the Quick Set piercing the skin, we were unaware that 3 sets
had bent back on themselves and had not pierced the skin therefore the
insulin was collecting on the surface of his skin - not entirely useful!