RE: [IPk] minimed 508 problems

Hi Di

Sorry to hear about your problems.  Mine (as Pat pointed out)
were exactly the same.  I just used a syringe for meals and
corrections until I could speak to Minimed (I had the same
problem over the weekend - no-one called me back, I think it
is better to use the US line out of hours).  My basals always
worked fine. I now have my pump back and I am going to phone
them this morning to find out what went wrong.  It seems an
awful lot of 508 users are having this problem.  I also
wonder if hospitals should be using Minimed pumps until
Medtronic get their "helpline" sorted!

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader