Re: [IPk] minimed 508 problems

Well I am extremely annoyed with the customer service at Medtronic.
If they had called me back when I first rang on Saturday morning, they could
have had a replacement sent to me by Monday.
Instead I've spent several hours on the phone in total (at great cost since
their helpline kept me hanging so many times) and 2 phone calls to Minimed in
the US (again where I was passed from person to person and it cost me a fair
bit in phone bills). And now I have to fly to the US with a dodgy pump and
hope that at some point during my stay a replacement pump will arrive at my
hotel.
Not impressed at all, and I shall be making an official complaint.
Especially since 3 out of the 5 people I spoke to yesterday who were manning
the emergency helpline had never even heard of an insulin pump and didn't
have a clue what I was talking about,  One of them didn't even believe they
distributed insulin pumps at Medtronic.
Di