re: [IPk] minimed 508 problems

Hi Di
Jamies had a similr problem 3 times now. and Medtronic said they hadn't
heard of it, so rang USA helpline on third occaision, they took it more
seriously and said to monitor it for a week and if it happened again to let
them know in case it has to be returned. However, hasn.t happened since,but
He's also stopped using the quick sets which may have been the problem (?)
back pressure from insulin not actually getting in the skin ?