Re: [IPk] minimed 508 problems

In message <00a301c26198$03702680$email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>they said for some reason the emergency
>person on duty had gone off and the new person hadn't taken over, so there
>was noone available to call me back and sort out the problem.

I believe in the good old days that the line was automatically diverted
to the US, under these circumstances....

Medtronic are going to have to make very significant changes to their
operations, if they are not to find that minimed pumps get a reputation
for such poor support that they should only be considered as a 'last

Best wishes,

dm 30+, 508 1+, available as a business consultant at very reasonable
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)