Re: [IPk] minimed 508 problems

I find this problem quite worrying because there have been lots of us that
have reported this same problem. I am still using a replacement pump and I
think that many of the others are as well. From the numbers of pumps that
seem to be involved, it would indicate more than just a one off problem but
rather a design or technical fault. If this happened with any other consumer
item, I am sure that it would be recalled for modifications. Once I get my
pump back, I will certainly be asking Medtronic what caused the problem and
has it been corrected so that it won't happen again.