re: [IPk] minimed 508 problems

I'm sorry to say that this sounds exactly the same problem we had with Sam's pump (in Belgium) a few weeks ago.  Several others have had it too.

Provided it doesn't start draining the batteries & you can see the time of day screen, it should be delivering basal rates OK.  I suggest you leave it alone over the weekend, bolus manually & phone Hannah at Medtronic first thing on Monday.

Good luck!