[IPk] minimed 508 problems

Hi folks
Has anyone had this problem before?
When I press either the SEL or the top right button, the screen goes blank
and then acts as if the battery has just been put in (flashes a whole mass
of things on the screen, then says Ver 08b and then goes back to normal) but
doesn't let me do anything. So I can't bolus at all. It's been happening
randomly since last night - sometimes one of the buttons will work,
sometimes they won't.
I've just had breakfast and managed to get it to give me half a unit in half
an hour of trying. Still trying to take the other 2 units!

Just rung Medtronic and the person I spoke to had never heard of an insulin
pump! But she has passed my details onto someone who is going to ring me
back, with any luck!

Of course it's the weekend, and I'm off to the US on Tuesday, so I don't
want to be pumpless when I go!!!