From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Stuart Russell - Sun Scotland
Sent: 20 September 2002 17:41
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] 508 softset

Anyone hd problems with softset infusion set in terms of NOT delivering
insulin ?
Starting pumping for real last week and the first day was a nightmare.
Had 4 infusion sets as each had a problem ( primarily the cannula was
not staying in the skin, or didnt seem to be deep enough into the skin
leaving a pool of insulin around the infusion point ).

Anyone with children recommend another type of infusin set ????

Thanks for any guidance

Having moved to the pump , my son has had his life changed in only a
I cant see us going back to daily injections.
However, dont know how you all managed to calc your nightly basals. We
have been using the Glucowatch which has been
a total godsend.