RE: [IPk] Further 508 Experiments

Pat

> Now my new pump rattles and twists about as much as the old

> one!  I hope
> that comes back soon ... most of my winter formal wear is
> dresses, and I
> can't do that without a remote! does anyone else have their
pump back
> yet?  Or are we all still on replacements?

Mine came back yesterday!  I have yet to open the pack though
(too busy!!).  Hopefully should have a spare minute on
Saturday or Sunday to check it is all OK.

But you have reminded me to phone Minimed and find out what
the problem was!

Bev

_______________________________________
Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader

Phone: 0118  929 2422
Fax: 0118 929 2660
E-mail: email @ redacted
> This email has been scanned for all viruses by the
MessageLabs SkyScan
http://www.messagelabs.com

_