[IPk] Funding

Is there any body out there who lives in the Rochdale area using a insulin pump. In the new year I am moving to Rochdale as a pumper myselfand getting funding from local pct Rochdale have refused me funding. This can not be right the pump I have been using for the last 2
months has proved to be doing its job by keeping my sugars down. As I have problems with my eyes and kidneys I would not want to go back to injecting but I can not afford to fund the pump myself.I would be grateful if ther is any body out there who may be able to help me.

John Rose