Re: [IPk] Further 508 Experiments

Hi Pat
I presume this is using the long fill method where you have a bit of the
reservoir sticking out of the end of the pump, and that you pushed down on
that sticking out bit?

if that's a problem, then the solution would be to use the short fill method
where there's no sticking out bit.
That's the reason I use the short fill method, because I don't like having
sticking out bits sticking into me!