From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 18 September 2002 15:22
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Saline vials

Does anyone know how I can get hold of 10ml vials of saline?  I have been to
the surgery and they only have 25ml sachets (but they said this was a
cleaning fluid) so I went to Boots and they said the same.  They said that
if
I went to my doctor again and requested a prescription for them, Boots could
get them in.  They said it was possible to get them but they were not
allowed
to sell them to me.  I suppose I will have to go back to the doctor.  Is
that
what all you pump users had to do in the beginning?

Barbara