From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Heather Bowler
Sent: 17 September 2002 15:04
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Question for parents of young pumpersl

What level of detail do you give to carers of your children? I've asked
Sam's school to contact me if anything becomes disconnected; if the pump

alarms or if he's hypo or above 14mmol (they are brilliant in that they
test him). I am still going in at lunch time to watch him do his bolus,
is only just 5. I wondered how much and what sort of information other
parents give to people who are looking after their children?
Thanks, Heather