[IPk] Welcome to Chris

In a message dated 17/09/2002 15:05:44 GMT Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Chris <email @ redacted>
> I am Chris, aged 50. I have diabetes (type II) for last 15 years, however
> soon, I may have to go for insulin.

Hello Chris

You have definitely come to the right place for good information and friendly
people!  You will meet lots of people here with alsorts of different
experiences including people who currently use the insulin pump and people
who are looking at trying one.  Don't hesitate to ask us any question you
feel like.

Diabetic for 29 years with diabetic daughter aged 8