Re: [IPk] I need help

Hello Lucy.

I agree with what Bev has said. I use a 1:10 ratio and this is very much a
personal thing. I started off with a ratio of 1:15 but had to adjust it based
on my sugars. Have you read the Pumping Insulin book by Walsh and Roberts
(3rd edition) (ISBN 1-884804-84-5) ? This is essential reading if you are new
to pumping and explains almost everything you need to know. It took me quite
a lot of trial and error to work out the best programming for my pump, but it
has really been worthwhile as my sugars are just so much better.