[IPk] I need help

Hi I'm not really sure were to begin with the problems I have been having
but my main one is that I have been having conflicting information. I was
started on the minimed 508 2 weeks ago and also changed insulin from pork
actrapid to novo rapid. All the information that I have received about
calculating boluses has been based on humolog I.e. 1 unit=15g carbs. when I
have calculated my insulin using this method my BGL post-meal run very high
for upto 4 hours and eventually come down. Every meal that I have I am
always giving more than the calculated amount to prevent my BGL's going so
high. Have discussed with minimed and diabetes team but no one seems to no
why. Has anybody else experienced similar problems ? Has any body tried
both types of insulin ? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!!!!!!!!!!!