[IPk] 508 Update

Hi all,

I just wanted to give you all an update, and say thank you to Hannah at
Medtronic (who must by now be thoroughly sick of me and my 508)

>From some of the replies, it seems other people's reservoirs do wobble, and
perhaps I am just unfortunate to have experienced problems. What Pat
describes in her mail I think sums up the situation:
"Twisted the end from the outside (no fiddling with levers at
> either end, this time), and primed 0.5 - nothing.  Another 0.5, and it's
> moving fine again."
My own circumstances (e.g being a very hyperactive sleeper) have turned a
minor problem into a bigger one for me.

I'm also possibly overly-apprehensive about using another 508 because of the
bad experience I had (I have no desire to ever feel like I did last week
again!) and also because the reservoirs in my 507 do not wobble at all.

However, Hannah said to me today that its possible there is a problem, which
is now being looked in to. She has also found a 507C for me to borrow (but
thanks Pat for your offer)