Re: [IPk] pump cases

In message <email @ redacted>,
email @ redacted writes
> Does any body out there know where and how I can get hold of a plastic case for
>my pump. Iv'e only been on the pump for 2 weeks but I would like a plastic case
>when I do some diy jobs.

Speaking as someone who had to buy a new leather case, having splattered
her original one while painting her bedroom ...  The cheapest solution
is to put it in a plastic back (a zip-loc one, or tie it with a twisty
tie).  If you put it in on its own, without a case, you can even bolus
... although as we've discussed recently here, decorating seems to use
far more energy than you'ld reckon, and a steady supply of biscuits can
sometimes be required with no bolusing.  Maybe it's the adrenaline?

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 1+, pale lilac bedroom and pump case. Also pale lilac smear
on the English-Welsh dictionary cover.)
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)