Re: [IPk] Charlie Dalton

Hiya Barbara,

I use a D-tron, and you can set the alarm to vibrate only...  I am not sure
about other models, but I believe that most of them can have audible
warnings turned off.  It is not recommended that this is done as a matter of
course, as some of the warnings are quite important!

I am sure that to turn the alarm off during rehearsals or performances would
not be a problem.  It's like everything, you will find the way that best
suits Charlie, and work with that...

Good Luck!

Kate Clapham