Re: [IPk] Charlie Dalton

At 22:06 15/09/2002 +0100, Barbara wrote:
>Can anyone tell me - when there is a blockage and the alarm sounds how
>audible is the alarm - can it be turned to vibrate like a mobile? As a
>chorister this small detail could be crucial in his final decision.

This is certainly true with the D-Tron. You have a choice of 5 sound levels
- 4 is the loudest, 1 the quietest, and 0 is silent. I believe that the
vibrate function works whichever setting you use. I myself have used '0'
when in the theatre and in meetings, and the vibrate is *very* obvious, so
I wasn't worried at all.

Note - I'm a new user so I'm still learning myself. :)