[IPk] Re:

At 11:41 15/09/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I have had a number of responses to my paragraph about Charlie and the
>question of whether to go on a pump. Please can you tell me how I reply to
>each person? Do I just hit reply, type and send?

When you hit 'Reply', the message will automatically be addressed to
"email @ redacted", i.e. your reply will go to the whole list.

What you should do is hit 'Reply', but *then* edit the address which
appears next to "To:". Remove "email @ redacted", and replace it
with the email address of the person who wrote the message you're replying
to. To get this address, look at the message you're replying to, and copy
the address which appears next to "From:". In my case, this is
"email @ redacted". Once you've replaced the "To:" address, you can just
type and send your message.

Hope that helps - if not I'll be pleased to help some more.