Re: [IPk] Minimed 508

I am very puzzled about your reservoir rotating. I can't see how this is
possible with the pump door closed because the square end of the reservoir
fits snugly against the door. You obviously will have discussed this with
Metronic. What do they say? Just out of interest, do you use the short (holds
150 units of insulin) or the long (holds 300 units) reservoir method? If you
use the short method, make sure that you have installed the reservoir
converter which keeps the reservoir very snug.